AudioCain is a Blog used as sn inside look into my life as a producer. In this blog you will get to know the real me as well as the kind of music I love.
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Music Garage and the Interview.
Keeping up with us, we were at the music garage last week for The Boy Illinois studio session at the Jungle. Now the night started off horrible and I'll recap it for you guys. So me and my fellow FH2E partner were heading to the automatic lofts to get in the automobile to head to the music garage. We get off the train and walk over to where the car was parked, BUT, the car wasn't there. We were looking around for signs the indicate if it was a tow zone or not and there were no signs, so we had to take the first L and take the train from UIC- Halsted to Illinois Medical District and walk back to Ashland. We were about a block away from Ashland and the bus came, I knew since it was around 10PM that buses were running every 30 minutes and so it was either chase the bus or freeze to death. I saw my partner start running so I had no choice but to follow his lead and we both chased the bus for about 2 blocks just for the bus driver to tell us to go to the next bus stop to catch it... which was about 5 blocks away. So now we're running like our lives depended on it and I look down and see my Auxiliary cable from my headphones dangling and turn around and my phone was in the middle of the street, so I had to turn around, run back to my phone and run even faster to catch up with my partner and the bus but we caught it and heres the funny part, when we got on the bus, we were about 2 blocks away from the place we were going to. So in reality we almost ran the entire way from the blue line to the Music Garage but it was all worth it. We met people and networked with a lot of different Artists, Producers, and even met up with Twista's Road Manager and DJ. Though the night started off bad, It was still a fun experience.
What happened to the car?
ReplyDeleteThey retrieved it the next day but it was a hectic and productive night
Delete