Saturday, February 14, 2015

Roast Session

Thought I might as well take a break from the Student Led discussion project and check my Facebook and one of my best friends from high school uploaded this picture. He knew I was gonna get him lol I don't know what he was thinking. He think he a rockstar with the nut huggers on. I swear I think I see bro blood pumping thru his legs in those. I pray nobody make him mad, he might turn super saiyan wearing Vegeta's pants like that. I think he did summersaults with Gabby Douglass in the olympics with those on. When he farted I bet you can see the air bubble travel down his leg and blow a hole out his socks. My man's the new Jimi Hendrix. If Jimi Hendrix was a Rapper this would be him. Lol no but in all seriousness this was the guy that inspired me to produce music back in high school. I have the upmost respect for this guy and everything he's doing. Lane Tech Indians forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spark a conversation.