Saturday, February 14, 2015

FH2E: Whats been going on.




If you've been keeping up with me, you'd know I recently joined FH2E and along with Shakari Granberry, we've been making moves. Recently along with the blog work, we've been shooting videos and working with a few Chicago artists shooting videos, making beats, graphic designing, photoshoots, interviews, and recapping shows. Currently, we're working with a number of various artists but  The Boy Illinois and shooting his single called "Winter and Construction" from his new "The Yer Tape" mixtape that dropped last month. Today I can show you all photos from the Photo shoots and from the actual shoot on the set of the video. If you ever want to know what I'm up to, add me on snapchat: icekillab, but for now, if you would like to hear the song, you can check it out here

2 comments:

  1. Track is hot bro, can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I keep The Boy Illinois' last mixtape in my playlist so can't wait to hear the new one.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to spark a conversation.