Jaymz V is an artist I've really connected with over the past year. We met thru a song I heard of him with my favorite rapper Supa Bwe. I reached out to him to do a collaboration and after the first collaboration was a success, we figured why stop? We're currently working on an EP with my production, his lyrics, and Supa Bwe's engineering. This is the first collaboration we did and I loved how it turned out. The chemistry we have and that we both compliment each other's styles only add to the bond we share as artist and producer.
The track I sent him is actually a track I had made for Atlanta rapper Deante Hitchcock because of his alternative rap style, but there was really no follow thru on his part so I just kept it moving. I sent it to Jaymz and he loved it. He makes alternative hip-hop as well and me being an alternative hip-hop fan, I actually prefer to make those types of tracks. I know we can do big things if we keep up our work but for right now just check out the track we collaborated on called "Either Way". Take a listen.
https://soundcloud.com/tharealjayv/eitherway
This songs dope
ReplyDeleteThe song is really great actually. I usually don't follow hip-hop artist, but with this guy I can make an inception!
ReplyDelete