Saturday, January 24, 2015

I Don't Like (Part 1)

This is the "I don't Like" Series, where I let you all in on my personal dislikes.


1. When you warm up a Hot Pocket and bite into it and its still cold in the middle. -____-
2. Playing Call of Duty and shoot a MF like 10 times and get hit markers and get killed by the same MF from 1 bullet. -___-
3. How people with the most disrespectful breath got the most Sh*t to say. -___-
4. MF's that can wait in line all night for some new Jordan's but act like they can't wait an extra 5 minutes for a bus. -____-
5. How fox news always finds the most ignorant (Ghetto version of ignorant) MF on the scene to interview to make black people look stupid. -_______-
6. How people talk about IOS vs. Android like its Tupac vs. Biggie. -____-
7. How MF's can make fun of the homeless but… think about it… that could be your future. -___-
8. People that call my phone. Just text me. -___________-
9. Mike Vick kills a dog and goes to jail but Sarah Palin kills a moose and gets to run for President. -__-
10 When Chap-stik leaves white stuff around my mouth and your homies try to bake. -____-
11. How Canned food drives post up outside of the store so you feel bad about spending YOUR money on YOURSELF. -____-
12. Digiorno's pizza says it tastes like delivery, to who?!? -____-
13. How TV can show a fat dude's titties but censor's a woman's. -_____-
14. Stuck up people who think they too good to drink tap water. -___-
15. How Virgil Hawkins was the only black dude with dreads in North Dakota, yet no one knew he was Static Shock. -_____-
16. Females that take pictures with they sexy friends. We all know you're the ugly one. STOP IT!!! >:(
17. How when I was a kid and I drunk Capri-sun's I never turned into water and flew away. :'(
18. When black people think they're activists because they wear Malcolm X T-shirts. -_____-
19. Give Chief Keef some Legos and the first thing he'll make is a gun. -_____-
20. When people go jogging in the middle of the day with bright, blinding colors on. MF we can see you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100 percent! Especially the hot pocket situation. It's not like you can re-heat the hot pocket again, because the cold part may be warm, but now the hot part is way to hot to even enjoy it as a whole -_- When would this be a perfect situation!!??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to spark a conversation.