Saturday, January 31, 2015

Video Post

Whats up welcome to audiocain.com. As you all know this is a blog where I keep the fans updated on whats going on with me and my music. Might as well tell you guys a little bit about myself. Im an Audio Producer and a Blogger trying to make a name for myself in the Chicago hip-hop community. I've been interested in music since I was little but just started producing at age 15. Since I was a kid I was always around different typer of music. All my father would listen to is Rock, my mother was a big R&B fan but I became attracted to Hip-hop and Rap because its what really stuck to me. Coming back into when I first started producing, that feeling you get when you play a beat and you see everyone bobbing they head, I loved it. People actually liked what I had put together. figured today I'd just upload a preview of one of my new tracks instead of just talking about it. I tried to combine the Chicago bop scene with a 2008-09 futuristic Atlanta type of feel. Of course it's not finished yet but I think I'm off to a good start though. Let me know what you guy's think. Also if you're looking for more of my beats you can look on soundcloud.com/Lo_B_Jones. For inquiries feel free to contact me via email brandongeorge7619@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spark a conversation.