Saturday, March 7, 2015

Top 5 High songs


For those of you who don't know, I used to be a smoker, and when you've reached that level where you just want to sit-up and chill all day, nothings better than music to compliment that feeling. We all have different tastes in music but my 5 favorite songs to enjoy while I am high are as follows.


5. Electric Feel - MGMT
Electric Feel starts off the list at number 5. It's trippy synths and groove make it so much more wavy when you're in the right mind set. It gives me more of an acid trip experience than just weed. Try it either way and you'll feel wonderful.










4. Dazed and Confused - Led Zepplin
As soon as you turn the song on you feel the trippiness of the bassline. It also gives you an acid trip type of feel with a walking bassline, paranoid lyrics, and a cool, spooky tone to it. I encourage everyone to smoke to this song at least once in their llifetime









3. Witchcra - Lucki Eck$
Lucki Eck$ whole "body high" mixtape is one of the best over all projects to smoke to in my opinion. Lucki's chilled out expression on the track is complimented by his trippy beat selection and this track is by one of my favorite producers, "Plu2o Nash". The song tells a story about a girl Lucki let into his house and did drugs with and when he woke up she was gone and so were his drugs. 






2. Pussy - The Brazilian Girls
This is one of my favorite songs because of smoking. One day I got high before work and listened to this on the way. Long story short it was one of my favorite days at the old job. The trippy guitar and the trumpet along with the wavy feel make it a great song to blaze to for a feel good, groove type of high.














1. Feelin' Groovy - Harpers bizarre
Lol I know a lot of you will laugh when you hear this song but it's worth it. It's such a happy song and it makes you happy just to listen to it while you smoke. Picture a sunny day and you've got straight A's in school, the bills are paid, no worries and you're just out enjoying life and listening to this song while chilling at the park or something. The perfect smoking song for sunny, happy days.





Let me know the songs you guys like to get blazed to and I might try them lol.

4 comments:

  1. MGMT are great! Glad to see someone else has appreciated them in their "time of weed" so to speak, haha. "Lets Get High" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros is another one of my personal favorites, regardless of what psychoactive chemicals are present within my pineal antenna upon listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I just gave them a listen, it's a good song with a good message. Lets all get high and live in peace, love, and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electric Feel is a good chill song, I could totally see why you would listen to that on a high...I would

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to spark a conversation.